Friday, September 20

gluten free finds: cinnamon works {seattle, wa}

Next time you're in Seattle, make sure to stop by Cinnamon Works for a delicious gluten free treat. It's location in Pike Place Market is perfect for a quick snack while you enjoy browsing the local shops.







I considered getting the banana bread, but since it's nearly impossible to top my chocolate chip banana bread, I didn't want to be disappointed. So I got the monster cookie...and as you can tell...it lived up to it's name. The thing was huge! It was soo good though! Kelly even tried it and said she couldn't tell that it was gluten free! I'm pretty sure I spotted a sign for gluten free honey buns but they unfortunately weren't making them while I was there. You can bet I'll be looking for that next time I'm in town. Cinnamon Works is a must-eat while in Seattle! If you try it out, let me know what you think! Know of other gluten free places in Seattle? Let me know so I can try them out on my next layover!

Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment