Friday, July 12

gluten free finds: another broken egg {mountain brook, al}

When I was younger, my parents used to take my brother and I out to eat for breakfast on occasion. I may have been bleary eyed and half awake, but I loved going. Not only is breakfast my favorite meal of the day but there was just something special about waking up early and going out to eat. As an adult, I rarely find myself getting up and making the trip out for breakfast. It's likely due to the busyness of life and that many of my breakfast's are eaten in a hotel room. Nevertheless, Kelly and I have been talking about getting brunch for a while now. We finally both had a free morning so we did some research and found the perfect place to go.


We chose Another Broken Egg, an adorable cafe in Mountain Brook, AL.


I browsed their menu online before going and saw that they had gluten free options! Needless to say, I was ecstatic!! I ordered the Gluten Free Jumbo Pancake with berries and Kelly got the Cinnamon Roll French Toast.





Both dishes were absolutely delicious. I'll likely become a local frequenter. I mean, gluten free pancakes? It doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment