Tuesday, July 23

pancakes, parents, & a pup

My mom and I have shared a lot of things throughout my life. Shoes...scarves...jewelry...and medical problems. It’s how we bond really. One of the lovely medical mishaps that we have in common is gluten intolerance. So, when I told her about Another Broken Egg, she was dying to go! Instead, to save money and be able to stay in our pajamas, I suggested we make breakfast at my house. Who am I kidding though? I basically live in pajamas and probably would've gone to the restaurant wearing them. Either way, we met at my house on a Saturday and whipped up a delicious, gluten free breakfast for three!





Gluten free blueberry pancakes...the best.



Our helper for the morning. The sir.


Turkey bacon. Enough said.



Mom and dad dropped by the local Farmer’s Market to pick up some peaches before coming over. They were incredibly good! We initially planned on visiting the Farmer’s Market after breakfast, but it was raining so we chose to stay in our pajamas dry.


My parents know me well. Peanut butter and chocolate is necessary for my survival. They purchased this delicious treat before coming over. It was heavenly. 




Aren't they adorable?! Love them to death.


I am so thankful to live close enough to my parents to be able to plan an impromptu breakfast on occasion. What a blessing it is to have two Godly parents that urge me towards Christlikeness in all I do. Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweet child, you have no idea how very blessed WE feel having you so close! And an impromptu breakfast with our favorite girl...what could be better? We love you desperately and treasure every moment we get to spend with you! Love you to the moon and back!
    Momma & Daddy

    ReplyDelete